Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
playing with macro :roll:

rose.gif

Great macro shot! The detail on the water droplets is amazing. Did you manipulate the image afterwards (I'm just curious). Great composition and color. Overall, a great photograph!

awesome shot with excellent clarity, colors etc. :thumbsup: love the lighting and how the rose takes up most all of the frame.

So crisp. Lovely colour. Reds tend to be a difficult colour in photos and you caught all its warms and all the little tones so naturally.
And spraying this rose with water is a good idea! Must keep that in mind for future flower photos.

when i saw the thread name 'rose' i wasn't stoked, thinking that too many people shoot flowers, but the fact that the water droplets are on there and it's so well lit makes it much more creative

can i ask y u put that siley face after the pic? i dont get it, like i see people use it after a comment like "well i tried.." when they know its a good shot..

regardless, nice pic

tekzero said:
can i ask y u put that siley face after the pic? i dont get it, like i see people use it after a comment like "well i tried.." when they know its a good shot..

regardless, nice pic

I guess because it's another macro of a flower which can tend to get kinda overdone on forums such as this one.

lovely work

wow that is gorgeous, It's one of the best rose pics I've ever seen!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back