What's new

Rough Water Falls at Sunset

NateS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
2,750
Reaction score
39
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p771117184-4.jpg
 
Like it. A little fill light in LR and it would be perfect.
 
How about that shot with color?
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys. There really isn't a color version to show. When I started editing it, I felt the color version to be lacking impact and rather dull with a somewhat blown out sky. Almost all the editing steps were done on the B&W version so it would be too much work to make a color version.
 
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
Thanks guys. There really isn't a color version to show. When I started editing it, I felt the color version to be lacking impact and rather dull with a somewhat blown out sky. Almost all the editing steps were done on the B&W version so it would be too much work to make a color version.

Cool no problem. The pic looks great anyways.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom