What's new

round holes in square pegs

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
wall051112.jpg
 
Now a days your images are well captioned..... you know that very well
Liked this :D
 
Thanks Frequency! I've been having fun with the titles.
 
I like this, but I would suggest cloning out the bright, white reflections.
 
For me, reflections and irregularities are the salt for shot. Like it a lot.
 
Thanks for the comments!

I like the lights (fluorescents inside a parking garage) because they break up the repeating pattern of the holes along with the whiter concrete in the upper right. I suppose eliminating all of these things would produce a sort of minimalist composition, but that's not what I was trying for.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom