roundabout

Man I'm getting a headache looking at the telescope. You can sell that photo to Bayer and make a ton of money. I can see billboards all over town and people taking aspirin by the handfuls.

Gary

Now that is one insightful, helpful, comment! I guess there's no question as to what should be done now...

^^ --- lol

The thing I thought was most difficult about the image is the nearest building in the lower left with the interesting, but distracting, repeating set of dormer windows. The blur really softens that element well. Did you adjust the contrast or tone also?

thanks for the useful ... and sometimes less useful ... comments ;) :)

Well here is a useless one.

Shot one made me hungry... looks like a pizza with pepperoni... but since I like pizza I liked it a lot.

The one with the telescope is so intellectually simple. Of course one is supposed to realize the world is fuzzy unless viewed the the glass of a lens to make it all sensible. The telescope represents the camera or is it a penis i can never remember my frued.

I like them both but I like black and white.

The one with the telescope is so intellectually simple.

Well I am intellectually simple! What do you expect ;)

Of course one is supposed to realize the world is fuzzy unless viewed the the glass of a lens to make it all sensible. The telescope represents the camera or is it a penis i can never remember my frued.

It is both ... it is all the same anyway, for some at least ;)

well, not sure if that is a good chat-up line ;)

Most reactions

Back