Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
780-4140w.jpg

Looks like feeding time. :lol:

Awesome colors.

Looks like feeding time. :lol:

Awesome colors.

Thank you, and thanks for asking.

Normally I don't drink, but this day was an exception. The skinny little twisting mountain road was so scenic I decided to take some me time. I put my camera and the rent-a-RV on auto-pilot and fixed myself up my favorite drink, a 24 ounce tumbler of vodka with an ice cube and a salt tablet mixed in. I was about six of these deep when I fell out the window mistakingly thinking I was climbing into either the bathroom or bunk bed. I snapped this shot just before I hit the pavement, rolling and spinning my way down into the canyon. No preplanning, which may or may not indicate that composition is sometimes just a continual fluke of nature.

Thank you, and thanks for asking.

Normally I don't drink, but this day was an exception. The skinny little twisting mountain road was so scenic I decided to take some me time. I put my camera and the rent-a-RV on auto-pilot and fixed myself up my favorite drink, a 24 ounce tumbler of vodka with an ice cube and a salt tablet mixed in. I was about six of these deep when I fell out the window mistakingly thinking I was climbing into either the bathroom or bunk bed. I snapped this shot just before I hit the pavement, rolling and spinning my way down into the canyon. No preplanning, which may or may not indicate that composition is sometimes just a continual fluke of nature.

How wonderful that you can take a photo that eclipses that of my greatest attempt, when you are milliseconds away from passing out into an alcohol-induced sleep. This is highly depressing to me, but your photo is good nonetheless.

:(

How wonderful that you can take a photo that eclipses that of my greatest attempt, when you are milliseconds away from passing out into an alcohol-induced sleep. This is highly depressing to me, but your photo is good nonetheless.

:(

Thank you- thank you. Moving along....

:pirate:

:shock: WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back