Reaction score
According to Lostprophet 8 miles from Purgatory
Website
www.ianhopgoodphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not the worlds best Kingfisher shots but I thought I'd share anyway

yo6f01.jpg

The next all happened Sooo fast the quality ain't that great and had to crop in more than I'd like but...HoHum!!!

yo6f02.jpg

yo6f03.jpg

yo6f0f.jpg

yo6f05.jpg

yo6f0s.jpg

yo6f07.jpg

yo6f08.jpg

yo6f0c.jpg

These last all happened in less than 1 second

Please let me know what you think. (be gentle)

It's great that you even got the opportunity to shoot these. You do need either a longer lens or to get closer if you're going to get any real success with them. It's difficult to tell on these images, but a faster shutter speed might be a good idea too.

some very intresting shots love the 1st one, very rare u see somthing like that happen good stuff!!

Thanks kindly

It's great that you even got the opportunity to shoot these. You do need either a longer lens or to get closer if you're going to get any real success with them. It's difficult to tell on these images, but a faster shutter speed might be a good idea too.

Thanks Chris
The down side is I was using a 300mm f2.8 with 2x converter, shutter speed 1/640th but the Kingfisher decided to go fishing about 2 thirds round the lake from the hide I was in.....:er:

Thanks Chris
The down side is I was using a 300mm f2.8 with 2x converter, shutter speed 1/640th but the Kingfisher decided to go fishing about 2 thirds round the lake from the hide I was in.....:er:

On the other hand maybe a smaller lake should be your approach... :lol:

Ok so they are not the best photos ever but who cares?
Best thing that has ever happened was the camera, you can slow down time and enjoy wildlife at its best!!

lostprophet said:
Best thing that has ever happened was the camera, you can slow down time and enjoy wildlife at its best!!

Andy is saying it all.
And I mean, you could also have taken the one and only photo you EVER took of a kingfisher on the one and ONLY moment you EVER saw one in your life and it could have turned out like_this !!! :oops:

Thanks LP.

Andy is saying it all.
And I mean, you could also have taken the one and only photo you EVER took of a kingfisher on the one and ONLY moment you EVER saw one in your life and it could have turned out like_this !!! :oops:

To see them is all that matters. To have a camera at the same time is just a bonus...
Get yourself over here and we'll take you round the lakes and rivers and find some for you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back