What's new

Ruby girl

Don Kondra

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
904
Location
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A rare moment of relative stillness :D

Rubyfront_zps07767e9d.jpg


Cheers, Don
 
Very nice. They have a special place in our hearts.
 
Great colors!
Wish that tag wasn't clipped.
(Ya, I'm a picky bastard. ;) )

Beautiful shot and dog.
 
Well I love dog,cats as well but this is one of the best dogs shots I have seen in a while. The dog pops with that BG and the focus is spot on.What a Great shot Don.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom