What's new

Rugged Landscape

LarryD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
614
Reaction score
3
Location
Mojave Desert
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Almost no way to get to the top of this mountain and survey the landscape....... unless you can fly..

EagleA.jpg
 
I love the rock formations, and it would be a joy to be hiking there.

My only comment would be that I want to see more of the mountain peak to the right.
 
Larry
That does look rugged...tell that to the eagle. ;)
Nice capture. Where is this taken?
 
Very nice, the eagle is just perfect ! The mountains on the right almost look surreal. Good job !
 
I love the rock formations, and it would be a joy to be hiking there.

My only comment would be that I want to see more of the mountain peak to the right.

Here is about a second or two after the last shot....Some more of the mountain to the right......

Taken in Alaska, north of Juneau a couple of weeks ago.. June 2, 2010

AKEagleB.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom