nvr2low TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 603 Reaction score 9 Location Central NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2006 #2 cool building, what was it?
slickhare TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 678 Reaction score 10 Location cali Feb 19, 2006 #3 woah! nice/creepy shots! the first two make me think of an interrogation room of sorts! nice work! :thumbup::thumbup:
woah! nice/creepy shots! the first two make me think of an interrogation room of sorts! nice work! :thumbup::thumbup:
mpdc TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2005 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Feb 19, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks. I think it used to be some sort of fast food place. Crack heads have taken over it now, thats why the chairs were set up like they were. But such is the way. Thanks for the kind words.
Thanks. I think it used to be some sort of fast food place. Crack heads have taken over it now, thats why the chairs were set up like they were. But such is the way. Thanks for the kind words.
salleh TPF Noob! Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 143 Reaction score 2 Location Singapore Feb 19, 2006 #5 Errie & Spooky but nice....
mpdc TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2005 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Feb 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 salleh said: Errie & Spooky but nice.... Click to expand... Thank you. there was a feelling inside. (no not ghost, I dont buy into that stuff) however there was a feeling. I get it often when I walk through homes that no one lives in any more. its rather powerfll. I was trying to catch it on 'film'.
salleh said: Errie & Spooky but nice.... Click to expand... Thank you. there was a feelling inside. (no not ghost, I dont buy into that stuff) however there was a feeling. I get it often when I walk through homes that no one lives in any more. its rather powerfll. I was trying to catch it on 'film'.
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 21, 2006 #7 Great shots, youve definatly captured the essence of it being run down. Looks pretty scary Espeically if the crack heads come back! ahhh!
Great shots, youve definatly captured the essence of it being run down. Looks pretty scary Espeically if the crack heads come back! ahhh!