Z Zenith1 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Jan 8, 2006 #1 I was doing this macro with water drops on CD-rom, blue light in reverse lens tehnique. I kinda got effect that water drops are runing away (shaddow effect cause of light). Any comment Regards, Robert
I was doing this macro with water drops on CD-rom, blue light in reverse lens tehnique. I kinda got effect that water drops are runing away (shaddow effect cause of light). Any comment Regards, Robert
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 8, 2006 #2 great pic :thumbup: nice idea!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 8, 2006 #3 It's so fine and perfect that it really looks like a digital art picture rather than a photograph! Great picture and good work with the drops! Rob
It's so fine and perfect that it really looks like a digital art picture rather than a photograph! Great picture and good work with the drops! Rob
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 8, 2006 #4 Very cool!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 8, 2006 #5 Oooh I love this!
mabs TPF Noob! Joined Dec 17, 2005 Messages 77 Reaction score 1 Location Devon, UK Jan 8, 2006 #6 that is very very good. i love it