Running back in at Sunset

It's nice. It could use some cropping off the left and bottom.

I love this. I wouldn't crop anything off the bottom, personally. The apparent closeness of the water to the lens gives it a great feeling of depth and distance. That orange dappling on the water surface is really nice. I might crop some of that cloudless sky off the top and have a panorama-like aspect ratio.

It might just be my eyes, but it also seems to have a very slight right tilt.

Overall, though - a really great, serene image! Nice work!

Nice enough colors etc....but totally without any central feature to attract or hold attention....just a nice background with nothing anchoring it.

I love this. I wouldn't crop anything off the bottom, personally. The apparent closeness of the water to the lens gives it a great feeling of depth and distance. That orange dappling on the water surface is really nice. I might crop some of that cloudless sky off the top and have a panorama-like aspect ratio.

It might just be my eyes, but it also seems to have a very slight right tilt.

Overall, though - a really great, serene image! Nice work!

Thanks Forkie , You might be right about the tilt , my eyes are pretty bad LOL. The sky I might crop down a bit . Thanks again

Nice enough colors etc....but totally without any central feature to attract or hold attention....just a nice background with nothing anchoring it.

Dideraux, yea I'm aware there is not focal point or apparent main feature , But what I think I like about this image is the dichotomy between the serene sunset and the speed and motion captured as we traveled over the water . Thanks for taking time to give me your two cents ! greatly appreciated !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back