What's new

running on water

danir

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
0
Location
Jerusalem, Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0046_BW.jpg



DSC_0045_BW.jpg


Thanks for looking.
Dani.
 
I like the 2nd picture.. Mainly because how you caught the water still in the air.
 
Thanks.

Dani
 
very nice!! you should try taking that picture again but with slower shutter speed.
 
Thank you Nature's_viewfinder. I don't really see how I could shoot this with a slow shutter speed. Is panning what you had in mind?

Dani.
 
Thank you Nature's_viewfinder. I don't really see how I could shoot this with a slow shutter speed. Is panning what you had in mind?

Dani.

I think what he has in mind is a tactical use of motion blur and more light reception and better exposure.
 
nice shots dani! I've always liked your bird shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom