What's new

..:: Rural life ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cow0.jpg

​
 
there are so many different elements in that picture like the rocks, the foreground trees, the background vines?, the cow, the grass and that big yellow sky. The colours just kind of look unbalanced to me. It's just not quite working. I think you need to go back to drawing board on it. That's just my tastes of course if you like it then good for you.
 
there are so many different elements in that picture like the rocks, the foreground trees, the background vines?, the cow, the grass and that big yellow sky. The colours just kind of look unbalanced to me. It's just not quite working. I think you need to go back to drawing board on it. That's just my tastes of course if you like it then good for you.
Thank you for your comment. Yes there are a lot of elements to the image, but i kinda like it that way. I have close-up of the cow but it's a rather boring still. I mean the cow is still the center of the image, and the bright spot is on her, but with this you can see the moody surroundings of a late winter afternoon.
 
I like how the bushes on the edge frame the cow. At first I thought maybe a different crop for composition but then you would lose the framing. The colors look fine too me just looks to be an overcast day.
 
I like how the bushes on the edge frame the cow. At first I thought maybe a different crop for composition but then you would lose the framing.

The same thought occurred to me. The more i tried to crop it and make it fit the "rules" the more uninteresting it became. Because as you said, the bushes do frame the subject in. I only added a slight vignette to put a accent on that.
 
Looks good to me--busy cow. Never a big fan of cropping more than minor adjustments, I may have shot this vertically also.
 
Even though cow is at a distance it has complete control over the frame and does not allow the eyes wander in the frame. I really like this image; the natural framing accentuates the focus on cow.

Regards :D
 
Even though cow is at a distance it has complete control over the frame and does not allow the eyes wander in the frame. I really like this image; the natural framing accentuates the focus on cow.

Regards :D
Thank you! Glad you like it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom