What's new

Rural Panorama: colour or B&W?

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which one do you guys like the most? Maybe neither? In any case, why? How can I improve my panoramas?

Thanks for looking and helping!
 
Last edited:
I've never tried a pan, but to my eye I like the color version better.
 
I'm a big fan of BW, but I don't see how you can give up the color here. Beautiful!
 
This is a hard one. Usually you look at a shot and think, that would be nice in color/b&w. But this one can go either way.

What do you use to create your panos? I just got back from Mexico and have spent the weekend processing 70 different panos I shot. I use PTGui.

Nice shot! I think both are keepers!
 
Thank you, guys. Colour seems to be the more eye-friendly version, and B&W the more dramatic one (as it brings out the cloud power dramatically).

It seems colour wins it unanimously.

What do you use to create your panos? I just got back from Mexico and have spent the weekend processing 70 different panos I shot. I use PTGui.
I use the demo version of Autostitch, the only free stitching software I could find out there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom