What's new

Ruralidad.

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
422
Reaction score
9
Location
Castellón (Spain)
Hello again friends.
Good, I enclose a photography of rural character.
Greetings from Spain.


pueblo20webnb6.jpg
 
Sorry, "ozzono", we only get a red x and even trying to get to the pic by "using the scenic route" does not work. Seems like you forgot to open your blog to the public or something like that.
 
Their about to go on an epic journey, or is that just my take on it ^.^
They look heroic with their stance and low camera angle. Well the lady does at least (in my opinion).
I like it alot.
 
I like the low angle. For me it suits the mood of the shot. Nicely done.
 
ozzono, excelente foto....como ya han dicho el angulo muy bueno. desde ya una foto muy expresiva.


Saludos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom