What's new

Rush Hour Motion Blur: Foggy Bottom Metro Station

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
With all these motion blur and pan shots being posted, I could not stay away...
20050722232515_rush_hour_mostion_blur.jpg
 
I'm glad you didn't. This is very interesting! Quite inspiring!!! When I was in Hamburg last Friday, I took (my first, boring to many) photos in the underground station, but mine are a lot less interesting than this one!!! Apart from the ghost figures I also like how the two different light situations seem to divide this photo into two parts.
 
How did you steady your camera?
 
Hand held. Just have to be steady.... All of my train motion blurs are hand held as well. The only time I use a monopod or tripod for motion or panning is when shooting birds.
 
:shock:

WOW.
 
When your panning, it makes your hand held shots even easier because you are focusing on movning your camera side to side, it does not really allow the error of vertical movement so much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom