What's new

Rust and Stone

runninglance

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Let me know what you think.

321819721_066f6acfe9_b.jpg
 
I think:
If only it were in colour, that might have met the given title more.
I also think:
Too large part (on left) not in focus for my liking.
I think:
Good light but too bright in parts right behind this ... erm ... rusty :scratch: ... thing (what would be the English word for it?).

And I think that I would love to see this cropped in half and in a vertical frame.
 
Thanks LaFoto, I knew it wasn't the greatest but, Shoot and learn I suppose.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom