Wyjid TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2008 Messages 836 Reaction score 0 Location Muskoka Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2009 #1 A Steel Sunset
dak1b TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 1,554 Reaction score 0 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 23, 2009 #2 interesting shot my friend...
Wyjid TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2008 Messages 836 Reaction score 0 Location Muskoka Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 26, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks eh!
_rebecca_ TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 101 Reaction score 1 Location Left Coast, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 26, 2009 #4 I like this. I just keep finding more and more to see when I'm looking at it, that has to be good right!? I like your "sunset" analogy, too. I can definitely see that. You seem to have a very creative way of seeing the world around you.
I like this. I just keep finding more and more to see when I'm looking at it, that has to be good right!? I like your "sunset" analogy, too. I can definitely see that. You seem to have a very creative way of seeing the world around you.