- Joined
- Dec 11, 2006
- Messages
- 18,743
- Reaction score
- 8,049
- Location
- Mid-Atlantic US
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Banned
- #16
Other than your feedback, apparently, lol
That response is interesting.
My experience until this moment were that people from NC were actually courteous and not rude.
- and actually made sense most of the time.
Perhaps you could come out from behind your ego.
And perhaps you could offer some useful c&c in a post instead of the useless aristocratic crap you offered
Get free of the idea that sharpness and depth of field and color are the only important points in making a picture.
It is not technical issues that make this unremarkable.
Everyone has seen this same rusted out crap a million times and you aren't adding anything that makes any different or makes it stand out from the other 999,999.

I'll be a bit too honest, but I didn't think Lew's initial comments were that horrible. A few months ago, people said the same thing to me, but instead of jump on them, I decided to take a moment and look through the viewfinder a little longer before snapping a picture off, thinking about what people had said: Is this unique? Is this what I want? Will this image work for me? A good way to force yourself to do that is to grab a film camera, particularly one that requires external metering. After all this, am I any better? Well, sure, I understand more about this and have created some much better images because of it, but I still create a ton of unusable images or ones that just don't quite cut it. Eventually, it'll click, I hope.