What's new

Rusty Truck

Great photo. Maybe a little heavy on the artificial blur.
 
Great photo. Maybe a little heavy on the artificial blur.

Yea maybe a little eh, was going for the processed print look but may have over done it :D Thanks
 
what a great subject!

I could shoot it all day and wont be bored. Did you tried some close ups? Wanna see more and in color :)

yeah, you went too far with the blur and the place where the truck sits doesn't provide a great background
 
The way you processed this it looks like a toy truck, which is kind of cool.
 
Oh old Land Rover, man those are cool and classic.
Nice job :thumbup:
 
Oh old Land Rover, man those are cool and classic.
Nice job :thumbup:

I thought it was but apparently it's a Ford lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
what a great subject!

I could shoot it all day and wont be bored. Did you tried some close ups? Wanna see more and in color :)

yeah, you went too far with the blur and the place where the truck sits doesn't provide a great background

Thanks:) will do I have a couple more I'll post tomorrow. Unedited lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Oh old Land Rover, man those are cool and classic.
Nice job :thumbup:

I thought it was but apparently it's a Ford lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Oooopss, will need to fix my comment I left on your Flickr then.

Oh well.......yay to the old Ford :lol:
 
... I have a couple more I'll post tomorrow. Unedited lol
no no, please take your time and edit them, because this truck deserves your time... just stay away from the blur :)
 
You could have gotten the feel that you were looking for by adjusting the offset on the exposure in photoshop.
 
You could have gotten the feel that you were looking for by adjusting the offset on the exposure in photoshop.

Adjusting the offset? Am i missing something here? The only thing I added was a bit of blur and minor exposure adjustments
 
Yes, adjusting the offset. Do you have photoshop? Adding fake blur ruined the shot, yet if you go into the exposure settings on photoshop and make the offset something slightly positive, like 0.0300 or so you can achieve the look I think your going for. If you shot at something like 2.8 or lower you would get the blur between the foreground and background, then likeI said adjust the offset in PS and you an get the vintage look that it seems youre looking for. Heres an example, its not perfect but you can see the slight overlay it will add to you photos. I hope this helps.


DSC_0020 by mshipman89, on Flickr

13883540502_07a9c0c1124_o by mshipman89, on Flickr

14037462525_9db96a255e_o by mshipman89, on Flickr
 
Awesome, ill have a look, I added the blur because I shot it at a high F-Stop (Forgot to change it after a prev shot agh)

Thanks

That shot of the WRX's is awesome btw.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom