jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got to visit one of my favorite cities, Richmond, Virginia. My brother, sister, and I went for a nice little walk, and I got some nice shots. Richmond is a fascinating city with a lot of opportunities, so I need to spend some more time there trying to get those shots.

1 Rail trestle on the James River
nov01202202 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

2 Rail trestle from the T. Tyler Potterfield Memorial Bridge. The hill is Gambles Hill and the buildings are part of the Ethyl Corporation campus. Below the trestle you can see part of the Tredegar Iron Works.
nov01202203 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

3 North 9th Stree bridge from down below
nov01202204 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

4 RVA Skyline
nov01202206 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

5 RVA riverfront
nov01202209 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

6 Reflection on the riverfront
nov01202211 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

7 Riverfront with old and new
nov01202213 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

8 Richmond Federal Reserve Building reflecting in the Dominion Energy Virginia Building
nov01202223 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Nice shots!

I made my wife drive with me from Washington DC to Richmond, stopping at every battlefield along the way. I'm divorced now ;)

Very nice set of an interesting looking place.... :encouragement:
Thank you!
Nice shots!

I made my wife drive with me from Washington DC to Richmond, stopping at every battlefield along the way. I'm divorced now ;)
Thanks! lol There are a lot of battlefields in Norther Virginia...

Wow - I didn't know that Richmond had such a great waterfront. All those bridges and trestles are eye candy!

I love strolling around cities and seeing the mix of old and new like this. :586: Very nice set!

Thanks!
Thanks!
Wow - I didn't know that Richmond had such a great waterfront. All those bridges and trestles are eye candy!

I love strolling around cities and seeing the mix of old and new like this. :586: Very nice set!
Thank you! I do too, and Richmond has really been growing on me. One of these vists, I'm going to take more time to walk around. When I'm with my family, I feel like I need to keep moving. It really is a beautiful city.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back