What's new

Rylee - CC Please .. 1 pic.

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
1,310
Reaction score
1
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ryleeyl8.jpg
 
this is sweet, its hdr right? you shuld take it into photoshop and put it over top of the original and just use the hdr eyes hair and background. or even jsut hdr eyes.
 
VERY COOL IDEA.

I'll try that. I loved the HDR eyes. The rest is alright. Thanks for the advice !!
 
I thought one had to take more than one snap to make an HDR image.. i mean with different exposure levels.. how do you do it with just one photo? .. I would really like to know.. enlighten meeeee please!
 
This is what I do. Naturally. I cant make Rylee sit still shes 2. tee he.

Steps.
I take 1 RAW image and save it in Adobe camera RAW as 3 tiffs,. I do a Over-under and just right exposure.

Then I take it into Photomatix and open the 3 files. I know thats cheating so I call it HDRish. With kids... they are all HDRISH. She moves with lightning speed. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom