Rylees Eyes Picture C&C Please

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted this in the general gallery last week. After receving feedback I have finished the photo and would love a critque on the final image. The image is soft around the edges. Thats what I was going for,. I hope that I am improving from the first photo I have taken.

4crithn7.jpg

At first glance, the photo is very nice. Nice saturated color, beautiful eyes, great focus and center of interest. One thing bothers me after viewing it for a second however: The composition makes the girls forehead seem unusually large, and almost stretched out.

I think cropping it in a bit tighter on top will help this.

At first glance, the photo is very nice. Nice saturated color, beautiful eyes, great focus and center of interest. One thing bothers me after viewing it for a second however: The composition makes the girls forehead seem unusually large, and almost stretched out.

I think cropping it in a bit tighter on top will help this.

Thank you. !

There is just something about the girl's face that seems a little blurry to me... like she moved slightly and you used a slow shutter...? I wish the face were sharper and keep the background / edges soft. Other than that interesting picture!

There is just something about the girl's face that seems a little blurry to me... like she moved slightly and you used a slow shutter...? I wish the face were sharper and keep the background / edges soft. Other than that interesting picture!

take that back.... the shutter was slow. Here is the metadata from adobe bridge.. darn it.. i was working on that

Exposure : 1/40 s at 2.5
Iso - 800
Lens - 50mm

:(

What makes the photo effective and gives it impact is the eyes despite the problems mentioned.

skieur

I LOVE this

the only thing that really bothers me is that much of it seems blurry besides her right (our left) eye.

but her face is just angelic and i think the composition is pleasing

nice shot!

Most reactions

Back