saganaski slough again.

zandman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
zandz.multiply.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
like i said on my other thread, i'm gonna shoot this ducks again, and the sunset too. so it's my second try with the same subject. idk about the composition but i think it's kinda same too.

DSC-0011.jpg

DSC-0013.jpg

DSC-0022.jpg

DSC-0023.jpg

DSC-0028.jpg

here are the previous attempt of the ducks and the sunset/car.

C&C are welcome on the first and second try.
thanks for looking.

The first has potential to be really captivating, but as soon as it becomes apparent that the reflection is cropped, I feel a damper cover my excitement ... :(
But --- not all is lost, I think. If you crop through such large part of the reflection that it looks like you didn't care about it being there at all, you might be better. But the crop through the reflection of th NECK of said goose just ... hm ... :scratch: ... does not go well with me.

OK, we need not discuss vignetting ... I don't like it, like I've said several times before, but my not liking it is a matter of taste, and you cannot argue tastes.

Therefore my favourite of the series of little photos (actually they are kind of tiny for any proper C&C) is the last with the pods of the reeds (or whatever that is) in focus against the lovely light of the sunset (how come you get to enjoy one lovely sunset after the other when all we get here is a mild variation from brighter grey via a little darker grey to darker grey to dark grey to black?).

The last (large) one could do with a tighter crop to take out as much of the bright, blown parts as possible. I like the colour of that one (different from the others, less yellow).

Therefore my favourite of the series of little photos (actually they are kind of tiny for any proper C&C) is the last with the pods of the reeds (or whatever that is) in focus against the lovely light of the sunset (how come you get to enjoy one lovely sunset after the other when all we get here is a mild variation from brighter grey via a little darker grey to darker grey to dark grey to black?).
oh, my bad, i thought it's just the right size, (maybe that's the reason why i dont get enough c&c on my previous posts?). i was worried to put the big ones because it might be too big, but in this case it's too small. i'm gonna try to edit the images with the suggestions you gave and repost it bigger. thanks for the tip.
sunset... yea, i just love it. even it's cold, i still watch it because weeks more it's gonna be the same like the one your having there, light gray, dark grey then black, like a storm's gonna come or something. it's gonna be next year to see the beautiful sunset again.
thanks for the comments, it helped a lot.:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back