Sail Boat

LynziMarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0052-4.jpg

On the Great Salt Lake....
I was on the way to a shoot with the photographer I intern for, and saw this scene... snapped, and with a little contrast and just a touch of extra blue, voila! hehe
Some people will like it, some not... it's a lotta blue! hehe

EDIT:eek:h yeah... it's out of a car window... so it looks a little grainy to me (?) that could be why

Not bad .. My only suggestion would be that I wish the boat was closer/larger, and also having both the boat and the horizon centered in the frame is not a very interesting composition, maybe allying the rule of thirds might have helped. Oh and if the picture is worth posting, isn't it worth getting out of the car to take it? :) Anyway, just my thoughts, I think it's a nice shot!

Lol it says your pics are ok to edit...so i played around with it...lol check it out

f_DSC00524copm_889822a.png

Not bad .. My only suggestion would be that I wish the boat was closer/larger, and also having both the boat and the horizon centered in the frame is not a very interesting composition, maybe allying the rule of thirds might have helped. Oh and if the picture is worth posting, isn't it worth getting out of the car to take it? :) Anyway, just my thoughts, I think it's a nice shot!
haha thanks.... it was really like within 5 seconds.... like "oh that's cool" click! haha I wasn't driving and the road out to where we were has no pull off ;) otherwise it could have been more thought out.... I'll try some cropping though! :)

Yeah, I definitely think the boat should be much closer, and I would put it in the left of the frame(As if it is going to sail into the middle). The second edit is a lot like what I have in mind.

EDIT: Or is it sailing out of the frame? :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back