What's new

Sailors Delight

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Enjoy, Taken Duluth, MN north shore

7941617714_636cfd9b52_b.jpg
 
I like the photo, feels like it tells a story. But is the guy the "sailors delight"? ;)
 
Ya before I opened this up I was trying to imagine what would be a a sailor's delight.....a barrel, a wench from Bournemouth, a mug of rum.
 
"Red sky at night, sailor's delight" ?
And the sailors are all out there!

I think it could be redder, or more contrasted. Maybe?
 
"Red sky at night, sailor's delight" ?
And the sailors are all out there!

I think it could be redder, or more contrasted. Maybe?

haha love all your comments and lafoto you got it and yes I should make the sky more red :)

Thanks everyone
 
"Red sky at night, sailor's delight" ?
And the sailors are all out there!

I think it could be redder, or more contrasted. Maybe?

Red sky in morning, sailors take warning!

Although I suppose he could make a sailor very happy.
 
I would try a bit more "punch" to the reddish clouds in the sky, and maybe darken the image overall just a tad bit. I like the wide aspect ratio of this shot.
 
Before opening I knew it was either gonna be a red sky or the entrance to the Black Angus in San Juan, PR. :lol: Not that I'd even know what the entrance would look like. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Oh...and nice job on the photograph but I agree with the others above that it needs just a pinch more punch.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom