Saltwater Crocodile

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As close as you can get without being swallowed!

croc1.jpg

croc22.jpg

Yuck. Frightening creatures. I hope that was taken with a 600mm lens🤣

Very cool shots. I hope you had a strong fence between you and him.

Swallowed ... a limb at a time. Nice shots, been waiting for some more salty shots from you. do you ever get up around Queensland?

Yuck. Frightening creatures. I hope that was taken with a 600mm lens🤣

Very cool shots. I hope you had a strong fence between you and him.

-

Knowing that distance is the only safe way to contemplate
these, the tight frame adds nothing to the cuteness.

What a beast....... :very_drunk:

Awesome shot! Glad you had a fence between you and it.

Swallowed ... a limb at a time. Nice shots, been waiting for some more salty shots from you. do you ever get up around Queensland?
Thanks guys. This was taken on the tour boat with around 14 people onboard. He came up right next to where I was sitting and I could have reached out and touched him. He was about 4.5 meters long and the boat around 5 meters. I haven't been out of the state for months due to Covid restrictions.

Thanks guys. This was taken on the tour boat with around 14 people onboard. He came up right next to where I was sitting and I could have reached out and touched him. He was about 4.5 meters long and the boat around 5 meters. I haven't been out of the state for months due to Covid restrictions.
that's right, this is from that last batch you put up some months ago, right?
This covid thing is getting out of hand, it's starting to get a little stupid and scary.

Nice closeup of those very dangerous teeth
Thanks John. Very dangerous indeed. It reminds me of the joke about he guy who wants to swim in a river when he sees a local near bye and asks, "are there any sharks in the river"? The local answers, "no" so the guy dives in to the river. Just as he hits the water he hears the local say, "there are no sharks because the crocodiles ate them all".
that's right, this is from that last batch you put up some months ago, right?
This covid thing is getting out of hand, it's starting to get a little stupid and scary.
That's it. I just re-visited some images in Lightroom. I am certainly over Covid that's for sure. Partially due to our isolation from the rest of the Australian capitals here in Perth and tough border/travel restrictions we basically have no Covid cases. In fact for the first time in history the Australian Football League (AFL) grand final (think Superbowl equivalent) was played in Perth so they could have crowds in the stadium which they couldn't in Melbourne.

Most reactions

Back