What's new

Sam is a dog...

BuS_RiDeR

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
2,355
Reaction score
83
Location
Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We love her as she is. But I thought I'd share this unplanned shot. There are a few dust spots on her that I didn't photoshop out... But this is a very natural picture of her.

I find it hard to get a good shot of her when I plan it... Wierd.

SamCouch.jpg
 
yes he is a dog
 
Sam seems to be a good dog. And that being said like every dog that is good at it (like mine) they refuse to take good pictures when you want them to and take excellent ones when you least expect it.
 
Looks good. I think black fur is one of the more difficult things to get good lighting and exposure on. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom