What's new

Same Flag, Different Utensil

arne saknussen

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
67
Reaction score
7
Location
Stone Mountain, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a series of things reflected in kitchen utensils. Love to know what you think.

SameFlagDiferentUtensil.jpg
 
I like this, i feel like it is making a statement that america isn't perfect and has some holes in the government. :) I love how it is a reflection of the flag also, very nice work :)
 
I have a series of things reflected in kitchen utensils.
This photo is pretty interesting. I'd like to see the rest of the series (if it's available anywhere online). Can you post a link?
 
Very very cool concept. I like when people get creative to take pictures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom