I like the original A LOT better than the "played-with-it"-version - but it is tilted to the right and needs to be straightened.
Some less drastic pp could bring out more of the original and would not render it as cartoonish as did your pp.
I like the original A LOT better than the "played-with-it"-version - but it is tilted to the right and needs to be straightened.
Some less drastic pp could bring out more of the original and would not render it as cartoonish as did your pp.
Some people LIKE cartoonish and tilted. We certainly see enough of it on here. And if the OP's friends and family like it, that's all that matters, apparently.
I am sure there are ways to get the effects you are looking for with your camera by shooting in the right weather conditions, at the right time of day with the right aperture and what not. But no amount of Photoshop is going to fix a poor image. And too much even on a good image will just render it tacky.