Samsung Galaxy S5

I'll switch back to iPhone with the 6 comes out...

iphone-6-concept-34.jpg

Great looking phone but I'm going nuts over the Xperia Z2.

we had the first sony xperia. loved that phone. got it because the first galaxy S didnt have a flash and the sony did.
only issue we had was that sony or ATT never upgraded the android OS for it past 1.6. i had to "manually" install 2.3 on it, and subsequent versions never really installed well. we eventually got galaxy S2's and have been with the galaxy line since.

we had the first sony xperia. loved that phone. got it because the first galaxy S didnt have a flash and the sony did.
only issue we had was that sony or ATT never upgraded the android OS for it past 1.6. i had to "manually" install 2.3 on it, and subsequent versions never really installed well. we eventually got galaxy S2's and have been with the galaxy line since.
The Galaxy line is great but the Xperia Z line is now my favorite.

The Galaxy line is great but the Xperia Z line is now my favorite.

we just got galaxy note 3's so....wont be changing phones anytime soon. the note 3 is fantastic phone. i have not seen the newer xperia phones.

Most reactions

Back