Samsung the Frame

Timppa

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone has experience with this Samsung the Frame tv?
It seems a great way to showcase pictures.

How would this compare to a print? Because a print can cost a lot too, but with a tv like this you can enjoy all your photos.

How about differences between the 2018/19/20 models? Is it worth it to get the newest version?

Are there any alternatives to this product?

Having a great tv is one thing, but for me the main purpose is showcasing my images.

Thank you in advance!

My TV goes into a standby mode that you can display pictures on it. It's a Sony Bravia from around 2014 and we got it on sale for a couple of hundred £.

Bound to be able to do that on other models.

I'd never heard of the frame, I really wanted to hate it but after having a look I kinda secretly want one! Though I don't think the cost is really justified. Need to see it IRL I think.

My TV goes into a standby mode that you can display pictures on it. It's a Sony Bravia from around 2014 and we got it on sale for a couple of hundred £.

Bound to be able to do that on other models.

I'd never heard of the frame, I really wanted to hate it but after having a look I kinda secretly want one! Though I don't think the cost is really justified. Need to see it IRL I think.

Same here, it comes at a high cost, and you can get similar 'regular' tv for a lot less money.
But once you see it, it really is a beautiful design, and I'm wondering why other brands don't have anything like it.
It really looks like a framed picture and it should be optimised for showcase.
But just like you, I have yet to see it irl, so that's why I'm Searching for opinions

Most reactions

New Topics

Back