A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 22, 2008 #1
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 22, 2008 #2 Wow, you've done it again! Beautiful! The composition is simple, but effective and the color is gorgeous.
Wow, you've done it again! Beautiful! The composition is simple, but effective and the color is gorgeous.
N notelliot TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 827 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 22, 2008 #3 i like the colours, but the distortion in the wharf and buildings to the right kind of bug me.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 22, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks icassell, notelliot. The distortion bugs me a bit too. I'll probably fix it when I do the raw edit.
Thanks icassell, notelliot. The distortion bugs me a bit too. I'll probably fix it when I do the raw edit.
MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 22, 2008 #5 The color is amazing! I miss the ocean.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 22, 2008 #6 Nice one, abraxas. Do you ever take bad pictures? If so, would you post a few to make the rest of us feel better?
Nice one, abraxas. Do you ever take bad pictures? If so, would you post a few to make the rest of us feel better?
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 22, 2008 #7 Awesome shot.....ur photos are just breathing taking.... Great Job.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 23, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 MissMia said: The color is amazing! I miss the ocean. Click to expand... Thanks. Although the sky was pretty much gray all except the last day of our trip, I thought the weather was perfect. It made long exposures easy. Loved the melancholy feel to it, if that ain't wierd. Fox Paw said: Nice one, abraxas. Do you ever take bad pictures? If so, would you post a few to make the rest of us feel better? Click to expand... Thank you & good Lord yes, I take many lousy shots. I'd post them, but,... wait, there's a knock at the door, must go see who it is... rjackjames said: Awesome shot.....ur photos are just breathing taking.... Great Job. Click to expand... Where was I? Oh yeah, I remember. ... Thanks.
MissMia said: The color is amazing! I miss the ocean. Click to expand... Thanks. Although the sky was pretty much gray all except the last day of our trip, I thought the weather was perfect. It made long exposures easy. Loved the melancholy feel to it, if that ain't wierd. Fox Paw said: Nice one, abraxas. Do you ever take bad pictures? If so, would you post a few to make the rest of us feel better? Click to expand... Thank you & good Lord yes, I take many lousy shots. I'd post them, but,... wait, there's a knock at the door, must go see who it is... rjackjames said: Awesome shot.....ur photos are just breathing taking.... Great Job. Click to expand... Where was I? Oh yeah, I remember. ... Thanks.