San Francisco photos...

Phazan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm still a beginner, so, I'm not sure if you will like these, but out of the huge bunch of pictures I took, here are some of the ones I think are best...

IMG_0754.jpg

I can't decide whether I like that one or not. It doesn't seem like the rail could be a subject or not, but it gives me feeling of how tall the bridge is...it's hard to explain.

IMG_0757.jpg

I know this one isn't very creative, but I think it still looks cool.

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

Couldn't find a whole one!
I think I could have done better with this, it's just that I was scared to get my new camera close to the sand.
IMG_0724-1.jpg

And that's of the good ones. Advice or comments would be awesome!

I really like the pristine pattern in the sand in #5.

I tried photographing the GG Bridge last year, and it's difficult to find a unique angle because you're very restricted in where you can go, and because so many people are doing the same thing.

Good job, though, and keep working on it! :)

I think #5 would look great if it was in B&W and much more contrasty. as is, it lacks 'punch' in my opinion.

Photo 1 does not tell me a thing at all. I didn't even know what I was looking at at first, or whether that is something big or small.... of the GG bridge pics I only really like the second somehow, though not too much, although I must admit that the play with apertures is fun! (#3)

The beach photos appeal to me a lot more and I very much like the trail of the gull feet ... THAT even is one of the very few photos in which I like this strong tilt, probably because it only shows in that one corner.

I like the light you had for your beach photos all in all and also quite like the crispness and contrasts of the broken shell pic. Nice texture of the sand! Very clear!

And that sea gull ... it was quite tame, wasn't it?

^The seagull wouldn't really let me get that close to him, so I had to use a little of my zoom!

Cool, thanks for the comments everyone, I really apreciate them!

#5 is the background right now on my dektop. :)

six is the BEST i loooove it :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back