San Francisco

Phazan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Critique is appreciated!

1...Tried to capture the stress some people have after a day of work...Did I succeed?
bartfrustration.jpg

flowers.jpg

metalthing.jpg

4...Too boring?
seagull.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I like #1. Where was 3 taken at? I used to go to SF all the time (I love that city) but I never saw that sculpture.

#1 was a really nice way to capture the stress ;) and for #4, maybe a boring subject, but from the artistic view it was a great shot!

Number 3 was taken somewhere between the Embarcadero Bart station, and Ghirardelli square..Somewhere along that main tourist road.

Thanks for the comments!

Much better that the first posting, #1 definitely shows stress, #2-3 are technically well done. #4 the hotspots on the neck draw away attention from the very nice details captured in the eye and beak.

oh man. The first shot really reminds me of the subway here in Stockholm during the rush hour -.- definitely not something I want to do every day if I don't have to.
nice shot!

i see the stress in 1
but would have made that amazing
is if the womans head was down showing more emotion, it would have shown a scene as if the people both missed the ?subway?

but i like it

Haha! Now that I look more close it looks like the woman was hit on the cheek by the train. Funny that :D

Hey, thanks for all the comments!

And the funny thing about number 1 is the stress you see, isn't about the train, haha. The trains come there every 5 minutes or so. The people in the station just seemed so depressed, and stressed out..I guess from their jobs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back