Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 8, 2005 #1 Archway framed perspective of San Francisco's Bay Bridge.
John E. TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2004 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 15 Location Living in Kootney time Sep 8, 2005 #2 Wonderful perspecitive on this picture, I wonder what it would look like with a softer evening light or cloudy skies. . Good picture in anycase
Wonderful perspecitive on this picture, I wonder what it would look like with a softer evening light or cloudy skies. . Good picture in anycase
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 8, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks John, Yeah... I wish I could have caught some clouds with this shot. Most days San Francisco is overcast and cloudy, my luck on the day I did my day tour of the city it was usually perfectly clear. I going to try again soon.
Thanks John, Yeah... I wish I could have caught some clouds with this shot. Most days San Francisco is overcast and cloudy, my luck on the day I did my day tour of the city it was usually perfectly clear. I going to try again soon.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 8, 2005 #4 Great shot Randog. Very well done.
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2005 #5 looks like a very cool angle, good eye!!
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks Chiller and Raymond I really appreciate your comments!