What's new

San Juan Capistrano

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Whoa, the perspective on the first one is crazy. I like it. It makes the rotunda look like it is at more of a 45 degree angle to the alter as opposed to 90. The more I look at it the more I get confused. Am I seeing things right?


Did you have to lie on the ground for that one?
 
Yes, while the Basilica readied for a service (before the service) I lay on the floor as low as I could between the pews. Thank you for your comment!
 
Wow that's really great...very awe inspiring sort-of picture. The unevenness at the top is a little distracting..but otherwise is a great image
 
Stopped on the trip home for an hour. Wish I had packed a tripod.
 
Single frame from the D800. It's really cool the amount of DR that can be squeezed from this body.


_POR0299-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr
 
Don't hold back now ya hear! :D
 
Just home from a nice long drive. Had to stop in the Mission on the way home from San Diego. Wish I had brought a tripod.

Basilica

_POR0405_6_7_8_9_tonemapped-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

Mission

_POR0326_27_28_29_30_tonemapped by WSG Photography, on Flickr

Mission

_POR0333_4_5_6_7_tonemapped-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr


_POR0356_57_58_59_60_tonemapped-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr


_POR0299-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

Oh man. Not sure how it was for time, but I am just 10 minutes from there. Would have enjoyed meeting you. DARN.
 
That would've been cool! Wasn't a planned stop, I saw the sign on 5 North and decided to check it out.
 
Ah yes. You went right by after you left San Juan. Maybe next time. What did you get to do in San Diego? I love that city.
 
I can only imagine how that might be! :D

Actually we met and talked to a few Drill Sgts. and they were all very nice....then again, I wasn't in their care but our boy seems to really love it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom