Sand & Sunrise

I absolutely love the last one! Fantastic work, as already asked, what mm lens you using for that?

The fourth one is great. I love the detail

Thanks.

VERY nice, If I had to pic a favorite it would probably be number 1. Great shots.

Cool. Thank you.

Loving number 2!

I'm very happy with the way that worked out. I waited for the sun to just barely glance off the hardpan at the bottom. Thank you.

Whoa! The last one is amazing. I love the texture of it.

Thanks Lyncca.

love the first

all them pics kick ass

how you get that extra near far depth thing goin in?! - wide angle lens?

please give me a tip

andrew

Wide angle, small aperture and manual focus. I try to get the focus as best as I can- I figure I have nothing better to do while standing there.

Ya, I may take you up on that. The closest I'm going to be is Moab Utah in April (Arches National Park and such), but two or three other trips will take place this year.

I think Moab is considered part of the Mojave. I got to get up there someday. Just let me know if you're a little further in my direction (west, Ca/ So Nv.)

I absolutely love the last one! Fantastic work, as already asked, what mm lens you using for that?

Thank you. 10-20mm.

These are amazing! The last one is my favorite...great color. I wish I could shoot like that.

all very good but the last shots is simply stunning!

Great shot......I love it very much....

Great pics :thumbup: Love the last one the most i think :)

Thank you- Sitting here looking out the window into the dark, sort of wish that's what it looked like when the sun comes up. Maybe will mount the old tube monitor in the swamp cooler hole in the wall and use it for a background.

I would have to say that the last one is my favorite, but they are all great as usual. :thumbup:

Have a good Easter Abraxas! :)

NJ

Thanks, you too.

Hm. Got a new camera a couple days ago. Might have to go back to everywhere and shoot it all again :)

Most reactions

Back