Sandhill Crane (Close-up )

a shot of the whole head would have been nicer, but as something "different" I guess its a nice shot.
I like the eye.

Nice shot! I don't know how you got that close. Here in FL I can't get near one!

Nice shot! I don't know how you got that close. Here in FL I can't get near one!
Don't know if this one was captive or not, but I've noticed that when they're in zoos, they'll let you get REAL close to them - probably hoping for some snacks.

a shot of the whole head would have been nicer, but as something "different" I guess its a nice shot.
I like the eye.

This one was captive ,(Homossa Springs State Park ) No skill Involved lol
I do find myself getting extremely close to Skittish Birds, by using a blind.........I do have photos to prove that statement....but this one was in a park and wanting a hand-out

Thanks for the comments and advise everyone . and Yes I thought it was just a different pov ,but liked it and wanted to see how it would be received

This is certainly a different approach and I like it.
You can see so many little details that you don't normally pay attention to.
The eye grabs your attention right away.

Lots of details in the shot, except they are all behind the eye which is a bit soft in comparison to the rest of the image. When shooting up this close you really need to choose an aperture that will give you the depth of field to get all the key parts in focus.

This is certainly a different approach and I like it.
You can see so many little details that you don't normally pay attention to.
The eye grabs your attention right away.

Thank You Moana ,I am at that point where "Different" is what I am seeking . sometimes that can net me a Zero . lol Thanks for your encouragement !

Lots of details in the shot, except they are all behind the eye which is a bit soft in comparison to the rest of the image. When shooting up this close you really need to choose an aperture that will give you the depth of field to get all the key parts in focus.

Thank You too ,Tony . I am still learning ,thanks for the advice /lesson

Most reactions

New Topics

Back