What's new

Santa Monica, California

DABphotog22

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C welcomed! Love the Cali life! :D

1.

santa monica14 by cal_danny02, on Flickr

2.

santa monica4 by cal_danny02, on Flickr

3.

santa monica9 by cal_danny02, on Flickr

4.

santa monica3 by cal_danny02, on Flickr

5.

santa monica2 by cal_danny02, on Flickr

6.

santa monica1 by cal_danny02, on Flickr

7.

santa monica19 by cal_danny02, on Flickr

8.

santa monica11 by cal_danny02, on Flickr]

9.

santa monica10 by cal_danny02, on Flickr

10.

santa monica13 by cal_danny02, on Flickr

11.

santa monica18 by cal_danny02, on Flickr

12.

santa monica16 by cal_danny02, on Flickr

GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS!
 
interesting shots/perspective on California.
 
I like some of them alot but I sure wish folks who are looking for C&C would just post one or two of their favorites at a time, otherwise I'm just not in.
 
It actually crossed my mind when I was posting these pictures....Maybe I'm posting too many pictures at one time for good honest C&C.

I understand what you mean..
 
I love Santa Monica and you captured it well. Are those crosses permanent? I didn't see them the last time I was there in December.

I don't know if its cool but I love Malibu too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom