What's new

Santa Monica - tunnel lapse

Diabolus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think the trail of the brake light going to the right lessons the impact of the shot.

nightshot.jpg
 
"Lessens" or "adds to" ... I can't quite decide... No matter what I try, I always get totally blown headlights... and you did not ... :scratch:
 
very very nice shot!!

i have tried trailing lights too, they are fun to pull off! i persoanlly think it loses a tiny bit, but not enough to discredit the photo
 
It's been a few days since I was last on and i'm glad to see the comments. Thanks for the input, makes me want to go out again tonight!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom