What's new

Santa Monica

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Added some new images to my Santa Monica Gallery. My snaps are here:

http://garyayala.smugmug.com/photos/264688439_wGoVL-L.jpg

Gary

#1
264688338_3eXib-L.jpg

Lemons (organic of course)

#2
264688387_JsPdN-L.jpg

Lemon Monger

#3
264688439_wGoVL-L.jpg


Left Wing, Political Bumper Sticker, Monger
 
Thanks Rich

Gary
 
I like #3. It made me laugh!

<-----major conservative :P

Good angle on it, though!!
 
I like #3. It made me laugh!

<-----major conservative :P

Good angle on it, though!!

Thanks Sarah23 (my daugher is a Sarah also ... #1 I think ... ;))

As to #3 ... after all ... this is the People Republic of Santa Monica. We were in a discussion of photographer's rights.

Gary
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom