Santorini's town

elektro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
192.jpg

I promise that I will stop Santorini's pictures soon ;)

No, don't stop posting 'em! It's a beautiful spot. One I hope to see someday myself. I like this shot because it gives an overview of what the town looks like, rather than the more traditional shot of the ocean taken from up in the town. Nicely done.

Ok! I have ~1000 shots...
May I continue?

156.jpg

157.jpg

185.jpg

158.jpg

awesome shots!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I don't know much about photography, but I really enjoy your photos. Of course Santorini is a beautiful place, but my Greek friends' photos of Santorini are not nearly as beautiful as yours.

Stunning new additions there. The first two new ones really appeal to me. That first one, with the moon, is gorgeous. And the second one, with the stars in that dark blue sky, the curve of the white wall, and the splash of colour provided by the red flowers, really grabs me.

That One Guy, potato, Antarctican
I feel a sincere gratitude to you for yours warm words. It's really happiness come across, but what a pity that us separate many many miles and we can't sit together and hoist a few beers.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:
:band:

Excellent photos, don't stop sharing. :thumbup:

I love the one with the moon and the other with the red flowers. Captured ever so well. :)

Beautiful photographs. Beautiful.

I sure would like to hoist a few.......you could tell me how you do this!

The second shot in the post is very my favorite. They're all great though.

to GeorgeUK, ernie, Ronman, abraxas:
I think that which of you would take better pictures at that beutiful place.

to Ronman:
Where is this? Maybe we live near each other... :wink:

Not very close elektro. Shenandoah Valley is in the Appalachian Mountains, 250 km Southwest of Washington D.C.

No, don't stop posting 'em! Nicely done.

I agree! There's tons of snow outside my house and your pics are wonderful, I can pretend for a minute that maybe that's what I'll see when I look through the window again. That shot with the moon is my favorite, just gorgeous!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back