elektro TPF Noob! Joined Dec 2, 2007 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Location Russia, Moscow Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 12, 2008 #1 I was walking and walking on the magical streets...
DPW2007 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 19, 2007 Messages 404 Reaction score 0 Location UK! Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 12, 2008 #2 Gorgeous Looks like a fictional location but so summery at the same time David
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Mar 12, 2008 #3 love the first one, cool place!
rob91 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 12, 2008 #4 They have a down to earth quality that I appreciate, and when mixed with the exotic locations the result is a pretty interesting shot. I would ditch #4 but the rest are great.
They have a down to earth quality that I appreciate, and when mixed with the exotic locations the result is a pretty interesting shot. I would ditch #4 but the rest are great.
Ajay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2007 Messages 1,249 Reaction score 1 Location Roanoke, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 12, 2008 #5 A red building in Santorini!? I assumed such a thing wasn't allowed. Intriguing as always.
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 13, 2008 #6 Wow I love all your shots. great perspective.