ghache

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

5911439324_441ae90461_z.jpg

5911435750_dfa489fb48_z.jpg

5910873651_b97887266f_z.jpg

I know this isn't your fault and probably just the way she smiles, but her smile has a very nervous awkward feel to it.

I know this isn't your fault and probably just the way she smiles, but her smile has a very nervous awkward feel to it.

Deffinetly.

Number 3 is also soft a little bit.

It may not be entirely his fault...but it's still his name on the photos. The best photographers are often the ones that can get their models to show natural looking expressions (or whatever is required for the shot).
I'm not placing blame...I'm just saying that photographers (in general) can and should be responsible for how the photo looks, including the expression of the model.

As for these photos, the light and exposure are great, so well done. The one thing that jumped out at me for critique, is that the pose in the first shot, is not flattering for her legs/knees.

#2 isn't so awkward, if you know what I mean.

I agree with mike on the knees/legs in number 1 and I have the same feeling with her feet ankles in number two. Maybe it's the angle plus the pose but her feet look quite large in the second photo.

Is #2 supposed to be leaning that way? It doesn't seem natural.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back