G gob144 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 6, 2008 Messages 182 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2008 #1 saskatchewan oceans
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,854 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 24, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Nice shots. That 2nd one almost looks like the driveway to my in-laws farm. And the hoar frost looks great with the blue sky. We had a day like that last year but it was Dec 25, so I didn't have much spare time to get out and shoot it.
Nice shots. That 2nd one almost looks like the driveway to my in-laws farm. And the hoar frost looks great with the blue sky. We had a day like that last year but it was Dec 25, so I didn't have much spare time to get out and shoot it.
G gob144 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 6, 2008 Messages 182 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 25, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 its been like that hear for like a week. the warmest its been is today and its minus 25c
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Dec 25, 2008 #4 very nice, I like the last the most!
G gob144 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 6, 2008 Messages 182 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks for the comments.