Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C & C Allways Welcome
;)

DSC02667_zpsffa1474a.jpg

Saturday, July 1st?

What year? :(

Did you not know us Australian's are 2 days ahead of the rest of the world ......dont know what i was thinking

Should be 28th June .....Now C&C the picture :lol:

Since Australia is (Standard time zone:UTC/GMT +10 hours) you are approximately 16 hours ahead of us... so it is not Saturday there or Friday here (unless you are referencing a different year, of course... The last time July 1 fell on a Saturday was 2006!)

Doesn't look like 8:45 either... 8:53 maybe? Even at this angle 8:45 would show the minute hand horizontal... and pointing at 270 degrees (the Nine marker). That makes your title off...

Sky is very noisy also.. the image looks a bit underexposed.

My neck hurts from looking up like that for so long. ;)

It is a bit dark & noisy but there only a bit of curvy distortion in the bricks and it's level.

Dark and Noisy ....Cool , thats what i aim for

Ummm, doesn't matter what time zone you were in or what part of the world it was....... if it was the last Saturday in June 2013 then it was the 29th. :greenpbl:

Looks like the lower wall is in sharper focus than the clock.

Dark and Noisy ....Cool , thats what i aim for

Receives constructive C&C.

Says the weaknesses in the photo are what he's going for.

Rendered C&C now seems like a complement.

Wat.

Fwiw I agree with Designer. I think it would benefit from noise removal. Perhaps a contrast bump as well.

.Fwiw I agree with Designer. I think it would benefit from noise removal. Perhaps a contrast bump as well.

Then it would be like every other photo , i want C&C from people that break the rules , you know " Hey maybe a bit more grain and saturation will dirty it up and get it looking different , or Maybe wash it right out and get that 70's cop show city hall feal going" that sort of thing .....how many people are members on this forum..... there has to be someone that thinks different to others .....

Not sure if it is really worth giving c&c or not on this one, but I'll make one attempt.

Either get the tower perfectly centered or tip the thing over. Right now it is just annoyingly off center. Not enough to make it the Tower of Pisa, but enough to red-tag the thing and shut it down.

To me, the processing gives it the look of the old cowboy movies when they shot in broad daylight and just filtered the crap out of it to make it look like night time. I guess it's a style, but not one for me.

.Fwiw I agree with Designer. I think it would benefit from noise removal. Perhaps a contrast bump as well.

Then it would be like every other photo , i want C&C from people that break the rules , you know " Hey maybe a bit more grain and saturation will dirty it up and get it looking different , or Maybe wash it right out and get that 70's cop show city hall feal going" that sort of thing .....how many people are members on this forum..... there has to be someone that thinks different to others .....

Different is not necessarily better! Or good!

Here ya go Ratboy.....

Peace%20Pipe-XL.jpg

This Bud's for you.

I love steping on toe's

Most reactions

Back