Saturday Photo Fun

Great set! Please get more street scene and war remnant pics. Got any pics from Inchon? I was there once and would love to see pics of it.

Great set! Please get more street scene and war remnant pics. Got any pics from Inchon? I was there once and would love to see pics of it.

The city where I live was the capital under Japanese occupation. I'll try to get some more shots. Incheon is a bit difficult to get to because of COVID, I hope to go there one day.

The city where I live was the capital under Japanese occupation. I'll try to get some more shots. Incheon is a bit difficult to get to because of COVID, I hope to go there one day.

Whatever you can do is fine. If you ever get a chance I recommend taking a train down there, the ride through the mountains is amazing. I remember my Hap Ki Do instructor, Mr. Lee, didn't seem to care too much for the Japanese because of their occupation in Seoul.

No 1 for me too (just not the logo:D).

Most reactions

Back