Saving for Canon's 100-400mmL....

swiftparkour94

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.....by recycling and selling things on Craigslist! No luck finding a job yet. $77 and counting! x'D next afterwards is a good wide angle lens. Any recommendations for APS-c sensor for both landscape and street candid? (please no fisheye)

you must be in a pretty good financial position. If i lost MY job, a camera lens would fall pretty short of my list of things to buy.

pixmedic said:
you must be in a pretty good financial position. If i lost MY job, a camera lens would fall pretty short of my list of things to buy.

Well take into account that I just graduated hs, am living with my mom still (may be for a few years because she's having a baby next month and I don't want him to grow up without a brother), and I use my bike as transportation every day.

Move to Canada. Alberta has added 45,000 jobs in the past year. If you can’t find a job here, it’s because no one can call you.... Head hunters and recruiters are everywhere for all fields. And with an average yearly salary of $60,000 you're guaranteed to make a good living. If you’re in oil and gas, $100,000 a year is easily achieved. Unemployment is at 3%. Recession? Where? When? Really? Wow. Didn’t even notice. You could have fooled me!

.....by recycling and selling things on Craigslist! No luck finding a job yet. $77 and counting! x'D next afterwards is a good wide angle lens. Any recommendations for APS-c sensor for both landscape and street candid? (please no fisheye)
I loved my Canon EF-S 10-22mm for a wide angle landscape lens. I was sad to sell it when I upgraded to full frame. The only problem is that it's fairly expensive. You might consider something like the Sigma 10-20mm, which is supposed to be pretty good and a fair bit cheaper.

Big Mike said:
I loved my Canon EF-S 10-22mm for a wide angle landscape lens. I was sad to sell it when I upgraded to full frame. The only problem is that it's fairly expensive. You might consider something like the Sigma 10-20mm, which is supposed to be pretty good and a fair bit cheaper.

I've looked at them online and figured it's not worth the money in the long run when I get the mark iv because I'll be in a need of EF lenses, not EF-S :( thanks though

sapper6fd said:
Move to Canada. Alberta has added 45,000 jobs in the past year. If you can’t find a job here, it’s because no one can call you.... Head hunters and recruiters are everywhere for all fields. And with an average yearly salary of $60,000 you're guaranteed to make a good living. If you’re in oil and gas, $100,000 a year is easily achieved. Unemployment is at 3%. Recession? Where? When? Really? Wow. Didn’t even notice. You could have fooled me!

Wow that's cool! I'll think about it! Thanks!!!

Most reactions

Back