Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well funny to me anyway.

Yes folks, this morning i went into town to have my boyband goodlooking styled haircut. Obviously on entering the salon all the stylists turned around & looked in a "I wouldn`t mind getting under him" type fashion. After rolling their tongues up they continued to cut hair but in a shaky fashion. Of course i just stood there with a look on my face that said "Yeah i`m kinda cute with a fantastic frame,but don`t build your hopes up because i will only leave you heartbroken".

Now comes the funny part i think.

I got home about 2pm & decided to have a walk to Keith Davies bookies to put my football coupon on for tomorrow .I got to the bottom of Loch Street & i was looking to cross City Road when i saw a bloke aged about 45-50 slip with his right foot in a HUGE pile dogsh­­it (one of those slips that you sometimes see on dogsh­it where a scoop has been removed).That`s not all though. To top it all off he actually did a sort of splitz manouvre which caused his left knee to rest perfectly in the remaining dogsh­it. It looked quite fresh too & a lot of smearing & smudging took place.

I was in fits of laughter by the time i had crossed the road. When i looked again he had a piece of tissue,was wiping his knee,shouting all kinds of F`s, C`s, T`s, whilst looking around for the culprit.I think at that point he would have blamed ANY dog however small. Although even from accross the road it looked like the work of at least a dobermann or possibly Bull Mastiff. I left the scene with tears rolling down my cheeks i swear to god.

[checks boyband good looks in mirror]

[realises what a FANTASTIC catch i would be for some lucky female]

[chortle]

I think if Mickey O'Neil fron Snatch posted on forums, this is exactly how it would sound. :D

Ewwww! That's sort of sick, sort of funny!

Speaking of Ewwww, A bird pooped on my jacket the other day. Almost got my head.

darf, you are my own personal jesus...

i swear thats the funniest way you could have told that story...

md

Most reactions

Back